- Compliance Gap Assessment and Audits
- EHS Compliance Program Development
- Standard Operating Procedures with EHS practices
- Employee and Line Management Training on EHS Topics
- Regulatory Permit Submission and Communications with Agency Staff
- Regulatory Agency Annual and Periodic Submissions
- OSHA Negotiation and Citation Reduction
- EPA Self-Audit Guidance
- Litigation Support
Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance
U.S. federal, state and local environmental, health and safety regulations can be complex and difficult to manage. Employers are required to know what regulations apply to them and be in compliance with these laws that are intended to ensure the protection of worker health and safety and the environment.
It gets even more complicated when companies are required to meet the EHS regulations in other countries while still maintaining some consistency of programs and procedures throughout all their operations worldwide.
In the U.S., we work closely with clients on compliance with regulations from:
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-know Act (EPCRA)
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA)
- Clean Air Act
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards
Internationally we have worked with companies to meet local EHS regulations while developing EHS programs and approaches that mix industry specific standard-of-care guidelines with recognized EHS best practices.
Why Choose Emilcott?
Emilcott’s EHS consultants specialize in specific industry sectors or technical expertise. For decades we have successfully implemented our client-specific approach to a broad spectrum of industries, each with unique challenges and cultures.
We highly value practical solutions because we realize our clients must work within financial and structural constraints. We have worked closely with our clients to help them not only meet EHS requirements, but also assure that a safe and healthy work environment is part of their business framework.
Our cross-technical and business sector peer-review process provides the broadest and deepest level of expertise to customers and often creates better solutions that are most effective and efficient.