- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Asbestos/Lead Inspection, Sampling and Management
- Water, Flood, Sewage and Mold Response
- Legionella Sampling and Management
- Drinking Water Quality Sampling, including lead in drinking water
- Industrial Hygiene / Chemical Exposure Assessments
- OSHA Compliance
- Fire and Emergency response planning
- Vapor Intrusion Investigations
- LEED Indoor Air Quality Sampling
- Environmental Compliance and Permitting
- Office Ergonomics
Speciality Services for Indoor Facilities
Emilcott specialize in commercial office and retail spaces, educational and healthcare facilities, hotels and hospitality venues, and multi-tenant residential complexes. We are skilled at solving the EHS issues associated with these types of facilities, recognizing the unique conditions under which they operate. We understand the unique challenges with the complex interaction between employees, contractors, and the public within a facility; the buildings themselves; and the physical surroundings where they are located.
Why Choose Emilcott?
We are large enough to have specific skill sets in-house but small enough to be nimble and customer responsive. Our staff consists of:
● Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
● Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
● Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM)
● Professional Engineers
● LEED Accredited Professionals
● AHERA Accredited Building Inspectors and Management Planners
● New York State Mold Assessors
● New York State Asbestos Project Monitors, Building Inspectors & Air Sampling Technicians
24/7 Customer Service
Our customer-centric business model means immediate action when necessary.
● Emergency response services
● Fast response to complaints and concerns
● Remote monitoring and communication
Advanced Communication Skills
Often owners, operators, unions and the public converge in indoor spaces, all with different objectives. Knowing how to gather, interpret, and ultimately communicate information on risks and hazards to each group requires advanced communication skills to get the best health, safety, productivity and business outcomes.